Empowering ordinary people to accomplish the extraordinary.
Ice House partners are collaborating in an exciting community wide roll out of the Ice House Entrepreneurship Program. Together, we’re spreading an entrepreneurial mindset throughout the Pikes Peak region by providing tools to unlock human potential and create transformational change within our community. Existing Ice House partners come from city government, business, education, and nonprofit organizations across the community. Hear their voices in this brief documentary sponsored by The Gazette.
Ice House partners have formed three Ice House Planning Teams: Program Implementation, Marketing & Communication, and Community Engagement. All of our meeting minutes and plans can be found at this link.
Become a Partner
We invite new partners to join us in shaping this effort. As a partner, you will help empower participants by exposing them to entrepreneurial thinking while immersing them in entrepreneurial experiences that will enable them to develop entrepreneurial attitudes, behaviors, and skills.
Partners agree to:
- Offer or support offerings of the Ice House Entrepreneurship Program.
- Inspire, inform, and involve the community in the Ice House Entrepreneurship Program.
- Support, engage, and mentor Ice House participants in the region.
- Celebrate small wins together.
- Grow the partnership to involve others committed to the cause.
We are also looking for financial support to keep the program sustainable via direct participant and facilitator support.
Fill out the form below to get involved!